300 second USB recording module W/LIGHT SENSOR & PIR for MOTION ACTIVATION
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods.
- 300 seconds of re-recordable voice message over 5 segments. (4.7K sample rate)
- Supports up to 4 switches and 2 sensors simultaneously
- 40mm metal housing mylar speaker
- 3.5mm (1/8") mono-audio output
- Supports multi-section sound
- 1 x PIR with connector included
- Use USB type-A male connect for direct plug in to USB port of PC. (USB1.1)
- Ideal for transferring custom messages for different applications.
- Adjustable sensitivity for PIR sensor
- PIR Range: 9 - 13 feet.
- Record sound files from PC with provided software
- Please click picture and see next page for software operation/download
Main board - Excluding USB connector: 65mm x 35mm
- Including USB connector & slide switch : 86mm x 35mm
Speaker: 40mm (diameter)
- Unused USB port on computer
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (Does NOT work on Windows 8, 8.1, or 10) Click here for alternative modules that work with Apple Mac or any Windows computer
- 3 x AAA Batteries (Not included)
For longer time before replacing the batteries you can remove the 3 x AAA battery holder the unit comes with and replace it with a different one: Alternate 3 x AA Battery Holders or you can connect 3 x C or 3 x D cells in series using 3 of these holders and connecting them in series: Alternate 1 x C or 1 x D Battery Holders
If you don't want to use batteries then we suggest this power supply: PSSMV1USA (Just set it on 4.5 volts)
ALSO NOTE: When using the software for the USB6M, be sure to select "DAC for Ext.AMP" under the Voice Output tab before you program the board.
NOTE: This unit will only record .WAV files. However, you can download a .mp3 file converter here:
In Windows Vista/ Win 7 the PM66 software must be run as administrator by right clicking on the PM66 icon and then click to "Run as administrator"
Documentation and Downloads:
Todd Wood on 07/21/2016 12:05:29
So, I Love this product.... but it would be even greater if it had a Relay output interface, I am crrently using a transistor on the LED output to key a relay and it works fine. but if it had a relay circuit in it would change everything. thanks.
Kris Bey on 03/01/2016 03:19:38
Hi Mason, thanks for your response, that makes sense. Do you know if there is a product on this site that will be able to detect objects passing by particularly sports balls. Any help would be much appreciated.
Mason on 02/29/2016 16:25:48
Hi Kris, The PIR sensor that is used for motion activation uses an IR sensor to pick up the movement of heat. So in your case it wouldn't activate say when you throw a baseball or a football past the unit. It would activate though if your hand when you throw the ball passes in front of the units field of view. I hope this is able to help you some.
Kris Bey on 02/23/2016 09:35:05
Hi, I'm wondering whether the motion sensor would detect an object passing by or just humans? say like a ball?