300 second USB recording module W/LIGHT SENSOR & PIR for MOTION ACTIVATION
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
- 300 seconds of re-recordable voice message over 5 segments. (4.7K sample rate)
- Supports up to 4 switches and 2 sensors simultaneously
- 40mm metal housing mylar speaker
- 3.5mm (1/8") mono-audio output
- Supports multi-section sound
- 1 x PIR with connector included
- Use USB type-A male connect for direct plug in to USB port of PC. (USB1.1)
- Ideal for transferring custom messages for different applications.
- Adjustable sensitivity for PIR sensor
- PIR Range: 9 - 13 feet.
- Record sound files from PC with provided software
- Please click picture and see next page for software operation/download
Main board - Excluding USB connector: 65mm x 35mm
- Including USB connector & slide switch : 86mm x 35mm
Speaker: 40mm (diameter)
- Unused USB port on computer
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (Does NOT work on Windows 8, 8.1, or 10) Click here for alternative modules that work with Apple Mac or any Windows computer
- 3 x AAA Batteries (Not included)
For longer time before replacing the batteries you can remove the 3 x AAA battery holder the unit comes with and replace it with a different one: Alternate 3 x AA Battery Holders or you can connect 3 x C or 3 x D cells in series using 3 of these holders and connecting them in series: Alternate 1 x C or 1 x D Battery Holders
If you don't want to use batteries then we suggest this power supply: PSSMV1USA (Just set it on 4.5 volts)
ALSO NOTE: When using the software for the USB6M, be sure to select "DAC for Ext.AMP" under the Voice Output tab before you program the board.
NOTE: This unit will only record .WAV files. However, you can download a .mp3 file converter here:
In Windows Vista/ Win 7 the PM66 software must be run as administrator by right clicking on the PM66 icon and then click to "Run as administrator"