75 second USB recording module
SKU : USB2MV2
Quantity on Hand : 153
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods.
This module plugs directly into the USB port of your PC. Then use the free software to record up to 75 seconds of .wav file to this module. Comes with batteries and speaker ready for use.
- Up to 75 seconds of re-recordable voice message (4.7K sample rate)
- Use USB type-A male connector for direct plug into USB port of PC (USB2.0)
- Easy to transfer of WAV audio file software for windows .
- Choice of sampling rate.
- 75 seconds non-volatile recordable IC.
- Operating Voltage 4.5V (3 x LR44 batteries included)
- Operating Current < 50 mA
- Standby Current < 5 uA
- Push switch for playback / stop
- Speaker 40mm metal housing mylar speaker (included)
Dimensions:Main board: Excluding USB connector: 2.15" x 1.13"
Including USB connector: 2.74" x 1.13"Battery board: 2.25" x 0.8"
Speaker: 1.6" (diameter) 40mm
- Unused USB port on computer
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (Does NOT work on Windows 8, 8.1, or 10) Click here for alternative modules that work with Apple Mac or any Windows computer
- 3 x LR44 Watch Type Batteries (Included)
This unit will directly plug into the USB port of your computer. A USB cable is NOT required. However if you do want to plug the unit into a extension USB cable first, you can order our A-male to A-female USB extension cable product number:
NOTE: This unit will only record .WAV files. However, you can download a .mp3 file converter here:
It is a very easy to use. Just open the sound file in this program, and save it as .WAV, and select PCM unsigned, 8 bit, mono in the Attributes section.
In Windows Vista/ Win 7 the PM66 software must be run as administrator by right clicking on the PM66 icon ad then click to "Run as administrator"
NOTE: Use PWM DIRECT DRIVE in the software for this unit (DO NOT USE DAC for Ext.AMP like for the USB5M).
NOTE: To adjust volume, use GOLDWAVE for a softer or louder recording.