Arduino Thermocouple Multiplexer Shield (K - MAX31855K) (With Headers)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods.
Note: This version comes with headers pre-soldered to the board. Please allow 24 hours for shipment.
Screw terminals are provided for thermocouple connections as thermocouple wires can not be soldered.
- Automotive – Engine, Exhaust and Brake temperatures are higher than most temperature sensors can handle, but within the range of Thermocouples.
- Ovens, Furnaces and Kilns – At temperatures where other temperature sensors will not operate.
- Freezer or Cryogenic monitoring – Where temperatures are well below 0°C.
- Chemical Processes – Where corrosive chemicals may damage probes or reach high temperatures thermocouples are more readily available for such processes.
- Multi-Zone Temperature Monitoring, Data Acquisition or Logging Systems– With cheap readily available thermocouples.
 KTA-259 and KTB-259 are discontinued and are included for reference only.