Arduino Thermocouple Multiplexer Shield (T - MAX31855T) (With Headers)
SKU : KTA-259T-TBA
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Note: This version comes with headers pre-soldered to the board.
Description: The KTA-259v4 Thermocouple Multiplexer Shield is designed to easily allow multiple high temperature readings with an Arduino control board. With the new version there are multiple advantages over the old KTA-259, namely, wider temperature range including below 0°C, higher accuracy, higher resolution and ability to use more thermocouple types (dependent on model).
Screw terminals are provided for thermocouple connections as thermocouple wires can not be soldered.
- Automotive – Engine, Exhaust and Brake temperatures are higher than most temperature sensors can handle, but within the range of Thermocouples.
- Ovens, Furnaces and Kilns – At temperatures where other temperature sensors will not operate.
- Freezer or Cryogenic monitoring – Where temperatures are well below 0°C.
- Chemical Processes – Where corrosive chemicals may damage probes or reach high temperatures thermocouples are more readily available for such processes.
- Multi-Zone Temperature Monitoring, Data Acquisition or Logging Systems– With cheap readily available thermocouples.
 KTA-259 and KTB-259 are discontinued and are included for reference only.
|Documentation and Downloads:|