AUDIO SHIELD FOR ARDUINO
SKU : KA02
Quantity on Hand : 1
Skill Level : Kit - Basic Soldering Required
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: Record your voice via a built-in microphone or a line input.
- 60 second recording time
- start playback, record,… via on-board buttons or via Arduino® UNO
- playback via a speaker or a line output
- downloadable sample sketch and library
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- audio sample frequency: 8 kHz
- uses pin 10 on an Arduino UNO board as a Chip Select
- uses the ICSP pins on an Arduino as a serial connection to the shield to free up I/O pins
- memory write up to 100.000 X
Dimensions: 71 x 53mm / 2.79 x 2.08"