Copperhead WiFi Shield for Arduino
SKU : CUHDWFS
Quantity on Hand : 2
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods.
Description: This is the shield you need to get Wi-Fi connectivity to your Arduino-based project! This shield provides 802.11b connectivity and is a direct drop-on plug-and-play solution to your Arduino Diecimila/Duemilanove/Uno. Click on the picture for pin usage and schematic download.
- Add-on shield built for Arduino Diecimila, Duemilanove and Uno
- Dimensions, shape, even color match exactly!
- True plug-n-play solution
- Uses SPI for host communication (max speed 25MHz)
- All Arduino headers brought out for easy access
- Easy access reset button on-board
- On-board PCB antenna
- Switchable interrupt pin usage between INT0 and digital pin 8
- Switchable LED on digital pin 9
- Switchable CS pin for serial flash between digital pin 10 and digital pin 7
- 802.11b Wi-Fi certified
- 1Mbps and 2Mbps throughput speeds
- Supports both infrastructure (BSS) and ad hoc (IBSS) wireless networks
- Ability to create secured and unsecured networks
- WEP (64-bit and 128-bit)
- WPA/WPA2 (TKIP and AES) PSK
- Low power usage
- Sleep mode: 250μA
- Transmit: 230mA
- Receive: 85mA
- Slave select (SS) : Arduino pin 10 (port B, pin 2)
- Clock (SCK) : Arduino pin 13 (port B, pin 5)
- Master in, slave out (MISO) : Arduino pin 12 (port B, pin 4)
- Master out, slave in (MOSI) : Arduino pin 11 (port B, pin 3)
- Interrupt (Uses only one of the following, depending on jumper setting)
- INT0 : Arduino pin 2 (port D, pin 2)
- DIG8 : Arduino pin 8 (port B, pin 0)
- LED : Arduino pin 9 (port B, pin 1)
- To regain use of this pin, remove the LED jumper cap
- 5V power