Greeting Card Recording Module 20 Second
SKU : CT94R
Quantity on Hand : 480
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
- Description: 20 second recording card module
- Size:Length : 120mm, Width : 44mm, Height: 7mm
- Accessories: Battery Insulator, Battery G10 3pcs, Speaker 40mm (1.6")
- Function: Record & Play back
- Operation: Record : Press switch. Play back : Open the card.
- Length of record: 20 seconds
|How to attach and record your message.
1) Peel the wax paper off the back of the recorder unit.
2) Place the recorder on the fold of the card
3) Open card so the metal "arm" can make contact with the main board.
4) Then you can start recording action by pushing the button until you hear one "beep", this is the sound for you to begin the sound you want recorded onto the device.
5) You can tell when the recording time is up by hearing two "beeps". This means the time is up on the module.
6) If you have done the steps above correctly, the message should playback when the card is opened.
7) You can record you message again by repeating steps 4-6 until you are happy with the message.