M18 Proximity Sensor Inductive IPS-18POC5B PNP 4 wire Shielded
SKU : IBS-0182
Quantity on Hand : 4
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods.
The shielded M18 inductive sensor has a sensing distance of ~5 mm. This sensor has PNP-style, NO+NC contact type output. Widely applied in measuring, Counting, Rpm measuring in mechanism, chemical, paper manufacture light industry, etc.
- Rated operational voltage(DC/AC): 24VDC
- Supply voltage(DC/AC): 10-30VDC
- Voltage drop:
- Rated insulation voltage: >=20MΩ
- Load current capacity(DC/AC): 200mA
- Off-state current(NPN/PNP):
- Leak current:
- Protection against polarity reversal: YES
- Short circuit protected: YES
- Load capacity:
- Repeated accuracy:
- Ambient temperature range: -25...+70degC
- Frequency(DC 3/2 wires/AC 2 wires): 800Hz/400Hz
- Function indication: Red LED Indicator
- IP ratings: IP67
- Housing material: Nickle plated brass
- Material of sensing face: ABS
- Connection: Connector
- No. of wires x gauge: 12 x 0.16mm
- Standard lenth of cable: 2m
- Detection distance:4.5mm
- Approvals: CE