UART to WIFI
SKU : UART2WF
Quantity on Hand : 1
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods.
Description: Our UART2WF is a WLAN Module with UART serial interface. This unit is great with Arduino products.
- UART to WiFi (NOT including antenna)
- Supports UART serial data interface, four baud rate: 19200/38400/57600/115200 bps
- Wireless data rates support the 802.11b standard, the maximum rate is 11M bps.
- Integrate the functions of 802.11 MAC protocol software
- Support the STA applications in the infrastructure network
- Support the OPEN/WEP mode authentication
- Support the WEP64/WEP128/CCMP/WPI data encryption transmission in the shared key mode
- Support automatic networking mode and manula networking mode
- In the automatic networking mode, the module can automatically scan the target network, and automatically connect when disconnected.
- In the manual networking mode, operation of connection and disconnection is done manually. This supports a flexible requirement.
- Support network data transmission in TAW/USP/TCP
- Configuration of the parameters through user serial.
- MAC and baseband SoC
- PHY and PA